C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi,
    I'm hesitating between an MC2300 and an MC2500. I need one for my JBL 4412s for precise mixing and mastering. I want clean, natural, neutral, analitycal and revealing sound.
    Is the MC2300 noisier? In terms of what? The cooling fan? Regardless, which one do you suggest is the "better"?
    Thanks in advance,
    Mirko
    Hello , i just bought a Copland 301 mk ii preamp (tubes) and am having a very, very hard time finding any information. I did find a dealer in Canada which i just emailed, but they have no-one in the USA> I am looking for an Owners Manual and a Service/Parts manual if possible. Please advise if you have any information on this Copland 301 mk ii preamp. Thank you, David in Ohio
    c_dk - - you mentioned in some old posts about possibly having some Kyocera CD Player remotes around in your "old stuff". Do you happen to have one for a DA-710cx? Thanks. David in Ohio
    Terry do you have a parts list for the left channel board for a Mac 4100. Mine shorted and I'm having a hard time finding all the resistors, transistors etc. I will PAY! This unit was my grandfathers and it means a lot to me. Thanks! Serial # 8Y3366
    IMG_0740.jpg
    Jere here with the MC7200 with the boards in need of repair. Sent pictures and have not heard from you. Did you get them? Repairable?
    Hi, I believe I've seen you post on the Mc part of AK, if so , I'm trying to find someone with knowledge of the Mc225. Terry D. is on a 3 month vacation.Please let me know if you are one of the technical guys or perhaps you know of other members on AK, thanks, Kevin.
    Hi Terry, Chris, I imagine you're seeing a budding Engineer with Gregory, some talk I've heard about him getting an oscilloscope to further his self-education. (Sending this to Chris and Terry.)

I'm local to him, and have loaned a piece of gear his way that turned out to not work.

He's turned his focus (laser; I've met him!) to my device today (AA2), saying that someone suggested he buy an oscilloscope.

Question is, what oscilloscope would he need?

He's out of work at this time, and it's entirely possible that he could afford anything he wants, but his reticence on this purchase might stymie (for a time) his progress.

I'm thinking of buying him the oscilloscope (anonymously) but I don't want to spend too much.

$500+- is fine, or tell me to pound sand...
    Hello c DK glad there are folks like you here in AudioKarma. Your info will dispel some of the audiophoolery that is out here on the internet. Glad you are willing to share your knowledge about professional theater sound. Looking at your conversation with Tinman, he doesn't want to share "trade secrets"........Fixing a MAC and you can command/extort a lot of cash from an owner, I guess. I really do not think there are that many trade secrets IMOH. I hope your situation was corrected.
    Hi, yes indeed, I know basically everything about these units. However, I have to service them so I may live in my house, so I am not giving away trade secrets other than caps. I'm sure you understand that.

But my rates are fair.

Marc
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom