Recent content by Chaz862

1. Chaz862

To paint or not to be paint?

Needs some belts and cleaning but yes all I need and while I spent a bit it wasn’t top dollar eBay prices for sure. Deal with the wife was I had to thin out the rest lol. Have some of the pieces already that are in little better shape like the processor button doesn’t work on one. Mine does...
  2. Chaz862

Thanks! I was thinking about powder coating. Going to call around tomorrow and ask some friends too. Don’t know how deep I’m going to dive into it but even thinking about the racks. Couple rough spots on bottom of one. And bottom shelf on one is broke a bit. speakers need foam too but overall I...
  3. Chaz862

Hello out there. I just picked up 2 pioneer racks full of gear. Spec-1,4. Ctf- 1250,750, pll1000 other stuff. The faces all look great just need a good cleaning. The tops and some sides are what I need opinions on. The tops of a couple are little rusted and some blemishes on them. The rack...
  4. Chaz862

Dbx-400 question.

there is but not getting any sound from the tape deck. At work I’ll double check it tomorrow. Had it working at one point.
  5. Chaz862

Dbx-400 question.

Think it’s like that on tape deck but I’ll double check. thanks
  6. Chaz862

Dbx-400 question.

Hello. Just moved and in the process I picked up a dbx-400 thinking it would be easier way to hook up and play with different things. I have a all pioneer stack and a reverb, rg-1 and an eq. Also turntable, tape and reel to reel. The receiver is a sa-9500II. Two phono and 2 tape loops. I got...
  7. Chaz862

Thrash Metal

It’s the accused a.d. Well it’s blaine singing still with Alex playing guitar not bass. Another bass player and poison ideas drummer. Dodging letters from Tom, original guitar player, about copyright and other bs. Playing in New York then Raleigh, Richmond, and Baltimore this weekend.
  8. Chaz862

Thrash Metal

Saw some accused a few pages back. Just got the new accused a.d. record in the mail today. pretty rockin.
  9. Chaz862

Ct f-1000 part

got a deck off fleabay. Needed repairs light and something else. Opened it up and it’s missing the right side head tip and the sleeve with the dog ears. The part that goes in the hole of cassette. Any ideas where to get one. Or if a part from another deck like a 4242 would fit it? Just the white...
  10. Chaz862

asking opinion on pioneer stuff

Ha thanks. I got a 9500 then a buddy just gave me a 9500II. So got two now lol. Just need some better speakers so I can actually crank it.
  11. Chaz862

Pl-115d here. Upgrade suggestions.

I’ve read a bunch of older posts about new cartridges. Some have a hum, some I think not made anymore. Just for an update anyone had good results with one over another that doesn’t break the bank? 100-150 buck range? Grado Black or green? At95e I’ve seen mentioned a lot. And never used a...
  12. Chaz862

What to do? Pioneer stuff.

I’m pretty new around here. Bought a system. Then was given another that needs work. Need opinions.. I have a sa-9500 and just been given a sa-9500ii that I’m about to get serviced. Which are pretty much the same thing? 80 Watts. Going to be a while before I get the II back. I have the matching...
  13. Chaz862

Sa-9500II

Still haven’t even hooked it up yet. Between work and kid stuff haven’t had time. Off tomorrow maybe I’ll give it a try tomorrow.
  14. Chaz862

Sa-9500II

He said after a while it cuts off? Overheating he thought. But no idea really. I haven’t even hooked it up yet.
  15. Chaz862

Sa-9500II

Was gifted a sa-9500 II and matching tuner today from buddy at work. I thought he said the tuner cut off before but it’s the amp. Needs some cleaning too. Should I do the cleaning first? Or just take it in to get diagnosis?
Back
Top Bottom