cnolanh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• FREE pairs of SO-DIMM RAM cards, 204-pin, older standards

Are these still available? If so I am interested. What are the shipping charges to 85297?
    Thank you tremendously. Arrived quickly and well packed. Works like new.
    best regards,
    Dwight
    Reactions: cnolanh
    cnolanh
    cnolanh
    You’re most welcome! Thanks for the good transaction. I posted positive feedback for you in that forum.
    I'll take the modem and wall wart. no cables needed. Please pm paypal info. shipping to Jackson, MS 39206. Not in rush as getting for backup. It's same model as I have now.
    regards,
    Dwight
    Hey there fellow Nashvillian. Saw your post about the SS-M7. I have a pair and love them. Good luck, if you can make it happen! Jason.
    cnolanh
    cnolanh
    Thank you! I've wanted to hear/own some of these for a long time. We'll see if it might happen! And I'm glad to know of a few other Nashvillians on AK.
    Hey kind offer on the CD player. Does it come with a remote? Also I am in Wisconsin, may be interested in paying the shipping, any idea what it would cost to get to 53024?

Thanks! Hope you had a great relaxing weekend.
    cnolanh
    cnolanh
    Hi! I almost never look at this profile page, so didn't see this until now. I think it would take $15-20 to ship it to you. I'd only ask you to pay actual shipping, of course.
    diversified: vinyl/tape/CD, rock/jazz/classical, solid-state/tube, vintage/new...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom