d3imlay
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same question here - I have two PL400's, first version-ish. Do you have protection boards available?
    Hello Don, I am purchasing a Phase Linear 400 to run my DCM Timewindows. I will be doing a recap of the amplifier and I am also interested in your Protection relay if still available.
    Thanks,
    Cynthia Taylor
    akcat1960@gmail.com
    Hi Don. I just picked up a Phase Linear 400 amplifier that was served, but I am still nervous about running my ESS AMT 1 towers. I am interested in your protection relay for this amplifier if it is still available. Thank you.

Jordan Eklund

jpsyoda82@yahoo.com
    Hi Don,
    I have a friend who wants to build your protection circuit into both a 400 and 700.
    Both now have the White Oaks boards, new caps, etc.

I'm having trouble with my lights, though.

Anyway, interested in your protection circuit for both. Do you have them.
    We are in Salt Lake City.
    Thanks,
    Lyndon
    Hello Don,
    I recently added a Phase Linear 400 Amp to my collection and I'd like it to not blow up my speakers! Can you sell me your protection circuit boards for it?
    Also, do you also make a capacitor stack for it or is that something I should go to White Oak for?
    My email is: theschlepp@gmail.com
    Cell: 520-490-4021
    I have paypal if that works for you!
    Thanks,
    Eric Schleppegrell
    Tucson, AZ
    Greetings. I am going to take a look at a PL 200 series Two that is for sale locally. Can you offer me any advice on what to look for or questions to ask the owner when I audition it? He is asking $100 and says it's in good working condition. Thanks for any info.
    Hello,
    I was told you are the resident Phase Linear expert. I was wondering if you could recommend replacement output relays for a Phase Linear 300.
    Thanks,
    -Phill
    Hello,
    I'm in need of two circuit protection boards to add on to a couple of Phase Linear 400's.
    Please send info if you still provide this service. Thank you
    Hi d3:
    I have a Phase Linear 4000 preamp that makes loud popping and crackling noises on power-up. It also needs an RCA jack replaced on the main board. I have cleaned and reseated each board. Still does the same thing. I would like to have the unit repaired and was wondering if you had any suggestions for technicians in the Pacific NW (Washington/Oregon etc). Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Mike
    Hi, I just bought an early Phase Linear 400. It seems pretty healthy but I plan to update the lighting and maybe add some sort of protection relay on the output. Do you have a kit, PCB, and or plans for this? I'm interested.

Thanks. --Dan
    Good day. I was looking for some info on the Phase linear 400 and ran across your post stating you had a schemat. I would be very grateful if you would send me a copy at klong7@nycap.rr.com Thank you in advance.
    Good listening
    Hi, could you please email me computerwala @ gmail com the service manual for a Phase Linear 4000 Series II unit? Thanks for that. Regards Wala.
    Glenn :AKA Echo wars said I needed to contact you about a possible repair of my Phase Linear 400B. It works ok for a while and then it gets hot and cuts out I don`t know if this is just a bias problem or something more??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom