Dave451
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Dave...Larryderouin game me your name...thought you might be able to help me....I have a complete 1965 Fisher Ambassador stereo console...before I messed with it by removing the tuner and amp from the cabinet it was playing with a very loud hum and static. Now its dead and I see you are from Philly I am from Allentown
    Hi Dave-
    Thanks for your thread on the Fisher clone- been very helpful! I am from the other corner of PA- Erie. Not sure if you have the values you settled on for the power supply- I may follow your lead if you are OK with that. My best, George
    Thankyou Dave for your comments on my Scott 399 ( its actually a 399 not a 299) - however i believe the amp section is the same . So i shoukd be able to use these calibration / bias instructions ?
    By the way what bridge rectifier did you use to replace the Selenium rectifier . I have recapped and rhis is only outstanding item to replace .
    The sound out of this unit is amazing , beautiful build .
    Cheers
    Bruce
    Oz
    Dave451, I just bought a Sherwood S-8000iv that needs a refurb. I am using your post of your own refurb as my guide to referring this unit. . Who made your 120uf cans?
    I am having Hayseed make my other cans( I am not that confident on my electronics)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom