Recent content by DaveHo

1. D

Not often seen pics of artists and celebs.

I recognize Dan Aykroyd, Glida Radner, & John Candy. The other two must be SNL crew, but I'm not sure who.
  2. D

POLK CLUB?

Trying to access Club Polk presently returns a 404 error and has for the last day. @F1nut , any insight? I know the forum link was recently removed from the Polk web page. I'm speculating they killed it. Hope I'm wrong.
  3. D

Kids and B&W Speakers

This is a parenting problem, not a speaker problem.
  4. D

Any Plumbers Here?

Agreed. Sounds like a venting issue.
  5. D

! - Flu vaccination - an important reminder - !

Because more often than not, it's not effective.
  6. D

Another vent thread

I've had high mileage cars develop leaks after running some seafoam in the crankcase. I think it had more to do with it removing the sludge from around the main/crank joint than it drying out the gaskets. Some Lucas Oil Stop Leak fixed it.
  7. D

Not often seen pics of artists and celebs.

I believe that's Dave Mustaine of Megadeth.
  8. D

Ford 3.0 Tapping Thoughts

You sure it's not an exhaust leak?
  9. D

Optima REDTOP battery - pros 'n cons ?

Thanks! Looks like I'll be ordering from Walmart. Easier to deal with warranty issues that way.
  10. D

Optima REDTOP battery - pros 'n cons ?

How was the Walmart packaging? Been thinking about ordering one, but can just imagine the Amazon goons throwing it into an oversize box with zero padding.
  11. D

Infinity SM 82 2-way bookshelf at thrift today

There's someone local asking $250 for a pair of the 2-way 10 inchers. :rflmao::rflmao:
  12. D

Cerwin Vega D2

Sold a mint pair with re-foamed woofers for $80 a few years back.
  13. D

Any Fans Of Grave Yard Carz?

Can't stand the show. I've watched a few times, but avoid it now. The one episode I saw they literally spent 10-15 minutes showing the guy install every single piece of side trim. Boring! Plus the people on the show are a bunch of tools.
  14. D

Can the Vinyl Veterans recommend me a record brush

Much prefer the vinyl buddy to any brush for quick pre-play dust removal. Follow-up with a Zerostat. Used to use the older style AQ brush & felt it just redistributed the dust rather than removing it. Maybe the newer one is better? All my records are Spin Cleaned prior to playing so surface...
  15. D

Legacy Audio Products

I've never had a dust cap come unglued. I would expect visible remnants of the old glue since he claims it was glued on backwards. Is there? Saran wrapped?! Sounds like an attempt to prevent you from examining them properly. Hope you have some recourse if the seller flakes. All I see are a...
Back
Top Bottom