DaWoofer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello DaWoofer

So it has now been about a half a year since I got my Deltas, I just love 'em, my wife even loves them, so say no more. I did manage to find the correct EQ on ebay, and well, and I was so impressed that I bought a pristine pair of Betas made here in Switzerland for my studio. My first purchase was a Marantz Model 19 on money I saved up when I was 17 (in 1973), and it runs to this day without problems, so that got me started in hifi equipment. I'm not by any means an audiophile, just a grown up kid who escaped suburban Detroit and moved to Switzerland 25 years ago. I appreciate fine things and quality craftsmanship and the EV speakers are both. As far as other speakers go, when I was a teenager driving my mom and the neighbors nuts I had a pair of those funky Design Acoustic D12's. Not anywhere near the class of the Deltas, but they sounded good with the low grade Mexican weed that was part of the scenery back then. Thanks for contacting me! Lithography
    hello from Switzerland

I just bought a nice pair of EV Interface Deltas on Ebay on a tip from a friend who is a big fan. Well now I am also... They are in great condition, but they didn't come with the equalizer. Perhaps you can help with this question, is the EV SEQ equalizer suitable for the Deltas?

thanks a lot

lithography
    hello from Switzerland

I just bought a nice pair of EV Interface Deltas on Ebay on a tip from a friend who is a big fan. Well now I am also... They are in great condition, but they didn't come with the equalizer. Perhaps you can help with this question, is the EV SEQ equalizer suitable for the Deltas?

thanks a lot

lithography
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom