Dclapp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I do not use visitor message much since I use tapatalk to view AK most of the time. I have restored numerous 1500TD's but I really don't have a list of parts. I keep a huge stock of caps and semiconductors in my shop. The receiver is not super complicated but you do need to install the coupling capacitors on the amp board correctly by bending the one leg across to the extra terminal. The original cap had three leads. All other parts are standard caps which i use Nichicon, Panasonic, and Elna Silmics. If you need specific info shoot me a PM instead of visitor mesage or email me mike@hudsonvalleyhifi.com

Cheers!

mike
    No I don't sorry. I just looked at the schematic and picked the closest value to the MF values. I think I only had to use two resistors in series one time to make up a weird value. Otherwise it was pretty easy. One point though, clip one side of the old resistor on top of the board so you can heat up and remove the stubs easier. After removing the two stubs cool the board with water or compressed air otherwise the board will warp pretty badly from the heat. The water will not harm anything and dropping it into a large bowl of cool water will work fine. Wish I had thought of this when I did mine.
    Hi Doug!

Brad indeed asked me about passing on my username. We could likely chat tomorrow. After being away a few days I am back home. Try me after 9AM (Mountain time!) at my cell (928)925-2743. looking forward to talking with you.

Thx, Randy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom