Recent content by DHM

1. DHM

NAD C326 BEE with Creek OBH 11 Headphone Amplifier

I apologize in advance for the silly question and the double post...I don't want to use the headphone jack on my amplifier so I was wondering how I could use this headphone amp to bypass the speaker output. Some people mentioned using the tape out . I'm adding picture of both units. Any help...
  2. DHM

NAD C326 BEE with Creek OBH 11 Headphone Amplifier

I apologize in advance for the silly question...I don't want to use the headphone jack on my amplifier so I was wondering how I could use this headphone amp to bypass the speaker output. Some people mentioned using the tape out . I'm adding picture of both units. Any help would be greatly...
  3. DHM

Pro-ject Debut Carbon: First Look & Listen

I was wondering if anyone had ditched the felt mat for a cork one. I'm curious as to how much of a difference this'll make before I spend $125 on the acrylic platter. I've been pretty impressed so far with this turntable!
  4. DHM

Realistic STA 720

I just got one of these as a gift. The catalog list the power as 25 watts per channel. Any opinions as to this being accurate? Thanks!
  5. DHM

Any information would be a great help!

It doesn't look like the grill comes off. They're pretty heavy which leads me to believe they're real wood. Here's a picture of the back.
  6. DHM

Realistic STA-720

Thanks!
  7. DHM

Realistic STA-720

I was wondering if anyone knew what the actual power for this amp is? People tell me that the listed wattage versus actual power is different. I was wondering if this would be enough to power a pair of Music Hall Marimba speakers. They're rated between 35 and 75 Watts. Thanks!
  8. DHM

Any information would be a great help!

I just got these as a gift and I can't find any information on the web. Any help would be great! Thanks so much.
Back
Top Bottom