Ds2000
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Ds2000,
    Very impressive speakers Your Victors and those lovely Sonys- I always wanted a pair myself. I own the Diatone DS5000 (87kg 4 way) I’m wondering if you have ever heard these giant beauties? Do you know if the Diatones and JVC Victor flagships sound similar?

Warm greetings from Australia
    Tim
    Hi there @Ds2000

Sorry to bother you but I saw you did a repair on an Accuphase P600?

I'm looking at getting one but I might need to do some repairs. So do you have the schematics for the Accuphase P600? I have been looking everywhere for them but to no avail :(

Thanks for your time, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Tim
    Ds2000
    Ds2000
    I’m still looking for the schematic.
    Good morning from Hamburg
    Its great to share expiriences and ideas about the Japanese and wherever comes from other Audiogear
    Cheers
    Wally
    Ds2000,
    I have recently acquired a pair of Onkyo Scepter 2000 speakers and am trying to find the proper foam to have them reformed properly. would you know how to find the correct replacements? Your profile seems to indicate you are the goto person on this site for all things Scepter. I would post pictures but am new on this site and haven't figured it out yet. Thanks in advance
    Ds2000
    Ds2000
    You’ll have to go on eBay and find the Russian guy who also sells foam for the Sony APM series of speakers. I’ve forgotten his name, but is easily searched. There is (sadly) no support for the Scepter series in America. Hopefully he can help. I was fortunate to buy my 5001’s already refoamed in Japan at Onkyo’s repair facility.
    Hi,
    This is probably a silly question, but if you don't need the original box and packing material (and manuals) from the JVC P-L10 pre-amp you posted up about, I would be interested in buying them?
    Thanks!
    Ds2000
    Ds2000
    It seems likely I'll sell these off when I'm done, so I'll need to keep all the materials.
    I'm sending a 'Friend request' due to your pursuit of Jean Louis Henry the scammer.

Any enemy of his is a friend of mine.
    Reactions: Ds2000
    Ds2000
    Ds2000
    Sorry I have been away for quite some time. My efforts have paid off, it is very difficult for him to sell on any of the well known sites now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom