dstarr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey dstarr.. Do you have any info on cv 317p? I need to repair my crossover and I am not sure what coil I need to change. Many years ago, I changed the coil in one with the incorrect coil and want to fix it. As it does not sound right. thanks
    Shoot, one more thing. I have considered using two 10's in parallel for this setup = 4 ohms. The crossovers say 4-8. I have found this http://www.termpro.com/articles/xover.html and others similar. If I decide to...I am assuming that the 15 in the 317 is 8 oms, run two 8ohm 10's= 4ohms, should I adjust the caps in the crossover?
    Hello. I was pointed your direction by XtremeD63 over at the CVfans site. I am trying to find info on the CV 317, not the P or R, just 317. I am building a set of speakers (all CV components) and will be using 317 crossovers. I cant find anything online about them. What I really need to know is did they have one or two tweeters and what impedance? One 8, two 4's in parallel? He also tells me that you used to work for CV. How cool that must have been, as far as jobs go I mean.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom