ecandle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello to everyone needs some advice help with my marantz 2325 reciver
    Seems to be a problem in the p700 right channel when i turned on the receiver the protection relay won't engage until i disconnect the connector from the right channel p700 bord if disconnected the protection relay engage and only left channel works
    Thanks for your help
    olson_jr
    olson_jr
    Why are profile posts even turned on? All I ever see are folks accidentally using them.

This was not an accidental post.
    S
    simo1602
    whatt?
    Hello E- how 'bout sa-8100x receiver o SB-L200/300 speakers? Thanks!
    Reactions: ecandle
    ecandle
    ecandle
    Oh so close SA 8000x no speaker ones sorry Adam
    Man hang in there , sounds rough but also very much "alive" , which is killer. I have my own business also we should trade war stories , I'm in the low voltage sound security and access biz " what do you do ? Thrash feat sounds fun !!!!
    Yeah Steven....everything is good. Just busy. I can find a minute or two to pop onto AK and follow a thread, but aside from that I'm stupid busy. I'm a single dad half the days of the week and when I don't have my kids I usually work a twelve hour day since I own my own business. Weekends are either spent with them or catching up on taking care of two acres....my DIY projects are usually thrash fests conducted in the wee hours of the morning. I'll get to you dude...I promise I won't leave you hangin'.
    What kind of speakers? Let's move the conversation to email and it'll be easier to send me pics and stuff. spctomlin@sbcglobal.net
    Ok will do , my recordings are fantasic if you use over ear headphones I have to use extream bass roll off to record these shows but when near field listening its like you are there , cool this motivates me to get it done as most people could care less , btw I have some of the best mm bootlegs on earth
    You're going to see Sigur Ros!!! So jealous man, congratulations! I've been really getting into post rock here recently, and Sigur Ros along with Mono, are currently my favorite of the genre. Definitely let me know man, just about time I take the plunge for SXSW anyways, all of the good bands play there haha.
    Sadly, I've never to been to SXSW. Seems to always have the best current bands. Never seem to have enough money to go out of my though haha. Maybe next year.
    He's doin' a lot better, thanks. He finally started improving about a week ago and is almost back to normal. Thanks for asking!
    I'm guessing you mean NW as in Northwest? I live down here in Texas, where only people in Austin even know what a "Modest Mouse" is haha.
    Was flicking through the forums and saw your avatar. Just wanted to say: it's nice to see a fellow fan of the good stuff. Got Moon and Antarctica and Good News on vinyl a while back. They really do need to repress This is a Long Drive for us vinyl lovers. Anyways, Have a good one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom