Ed in SoDak
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there, I saw your thread on the Fisher speaker repair. I just bought some XP9bs and want to do some repairs myself. I was wondering how you went about opening the speakers, they're sealed shut!...?
    Hi there - this is Langdog from Idaho.

I saw one of your older posts saying you had the Mitsubish DA-M10 VU Meters. I recently aquired a Mitsu set including the amp, preamp and tuner. I'm looking for the VU Meters to complete the set.

I was wondering if you still have the VU Meters and if so would you be interested in parting with them (for a price of course)?

Please let me know.

Thanks!!

Langdog (Sean)
    Hi. Kliph in Detroit, here.

I am picking up a Fisher XP-7B in the next couple days if all goes well. Already have the 7 plain and a pair of XP-6s, too.

Saw your posts about all the work you have done on the 7s (pix no longer there), and it left me wondering what you thought of them one versus the other.

The thread made me believe you liked the 7B better, but wasn't sure if that held true after you got done putting everything back together. I love the 7s. The 6s are great, too, and that is with the tweeters gone. Which leads to the reason for contacting you: do you think the tweeter from either the 7 or 7B would be a good replacement for the shot tweeter in the XP-6s?

And if you have no idea because you have never seen the 6...cool. Will settle for thoughts on the different 7s if you have a moment.

Thanks,
    Kliph

actually Steve from Aberdeen originally
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom