Recent content by eddy3364

1. E

Kenwood KR-9600 TA200-W solution ?

His stuff looks mutilated but hey whatever floats yer boat
  2. E

Kenwood KR-9600 Noob Restore

People that know the KR-9600 will recognize the pictures / and actually you only need four wires from the original kr-9600 to make this module work good
  3. E

( IVANDEZANDE ) The solution on the first page of the linked thread? Yeah the issue is it looks terrible and you’re removing all of the original amplifier components.) what are you talking about? the board on the right side of the picture is the original kenwood TA-200W configuration( the messy...
  4. E

What was so ugly about my board conversion??
  5. E

Nice / good to see a local guy doing this / by local I mean made in America again even if it is from a small shop.
  6. E

Just picked up a Project/One Mark 800 Receiver today, need some info

I put the pioneer sx-980 meters in my project one mark 800 and it looks stunning plus it works as it should / using a realistic watts per channel power meter it is in step with the pioneer meters. Just have to be careful cutting the pioneer meters down the middle really not a problem. I will...
  7. E

By the way there is a guy on eGay that is selling a direct replacement for these ta 200 w's wondering if anybody here has tried yet ? Looks very promising. I would rather buy local than have to wait for the boat from china
  8. E

By the way that's not that far off from what these boards are rated at 70 volts.
  9. E

Your rail voltages are dependent on what comes out of your wall. What part of the world do you live? I get a consistent 110 volts out of my wall here in the pacific northwest. The only thing it will affect is the capacitors on those boards, but the same applies to the rest of the stereo these...
  10. E

Any idea's on CM Labs 914a

No schematics and no oscilloscope no deal I have better amps to deal with
  11. E

The pictures (online) I see of this amp do not line up with the amp I have
  12. E

You are wrong on the fan cooling this amp did not even have the inline fuse for the speakers I think it was Mr. Chous pre birth of an amp this amp is garbage I see why they upgraded it this one does not have the upgrades (serial number 1)
  13. E

This amp is a piece of shit without specs to adjust the dc current and bias voltage. Its going to the dump I might save the heat sinks tho
  14. E

I just replaced the old outputs with new mje211933 and mje211934 lasted for a whole week than blam burnt
  15. E

I would love to contact Mr.Chou to find out the bias setting looks like we need to get ahold of Mr. M for more specs?
Back
Top Bottom