1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice
Edriz
Last Activity:
Oct 18, 2018 at 4:26 PM
Media:
Birthday:
Jan 5, 1957 (Age: 61)
Home Page:
Retired

Share This Page

Edriz

AK Member, Male, 61, from Homer,NY

Edriz was last seen:
Oct 18, 2018 at 4:26 PM
    1. pigneguy
      pigneguy
      Hi, do you still have your Sanyo Plus Q50 ?
      1. Edriz
        Edriz
        YUP, sure do
        Apr 25, 2018
    2. Mike Spivey
      Mike Spivey
      I was wondering if someone could give me an opinion on something. I have a Yamaha B-2 // C-2 amp-preamp with a T-2 receiver, a TC-800GL tape player and a couple Yamaha NS-1000 Monitor speakers. Everything is in good working order. Only the speakers have a few scratches. The rest is clean. I have all manuals and original boxes. I got it all from my mom who was the original owner. What's this stuff worth. I'd like to sell it
    3. tstrauss
      tstrauss
      i have heath kit speakers as-1373 the woofer & mid is not working & fuses are ok any thoughs
    4. detroit-rock
      detroit-rock
      Hey old Brother.....I'm back !!! And this time I running with the monster Yamaha gear.
      Just picked up a P-2200 amp, C-2 preamp, T-1 tuner and CD-1 cdp.....and yup...you guessed it.....D-9's
    5. theoman
      theoman
      do you ave a picture of your risers
    6. Edriz
      Edriz
      Thanks Tom, I guess its official now, I'm OLD!!
    7. JBN
      JBN
      Happy Birthday, Ed!
    8. Edriz
      Edriz
      Welcome aboard Limb and thanks. I tend to forget my own BDay so thanks for the reminder LOL
    9. Limbwalker
      Limbwalker
      And Happy Early Birthday Ed - just incase I'm not alive on the 5th - lol :)
    10. Limbwalker
      Limbwalker
      Thanks for the add Ed !!
    11. Hoodcom
      Hoodcom
      I've just been around home and work mainly. Thank you, I hope you have a safe Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as well!
    12. Edriz
      Edriz
      So, where ya been and what ya doin Hood-Man? If I dont hear from you before, Have a safe and MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR
    13. Hoodcom
      Hoodcom
      Okay bud, I promise I won't rush it on ya. LOL
    14. Edriz
      Edriz
      HeeeyyyyyyHood Man. Yup, a few weeks early for my Birthday. Damn dood, dont rush it!!! LOL
    15. Hoodcom
      Hoodcom
      We wish you a happy birthday we wish you a happy birthday we wish you a happy birthday and a happy new birthday..

Wait a minute... this is supposed to be about Christmas, not birthdays. LOL
    16. Edriz
    17. ricardi
      ricardi
      Thanks, more is not the only Englishman who lives the world, not more, a hug here in Brazil.
    18. Edriz
      Edriz
      Damn Charlie, you're way early, I got another 8 months before my Birthday LOL LOL
    19. Big Tuna
      Big Tuna
      Cripes! I missed your birthday again, Ed! Sorry Buddy. Happy very belated Birthday.....again! :)
    20. JBN
      JBN
      Happy Birthday, Ed!
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 5, 1957 (Age: 61)
    Home Page:
    http://www.edrizzo.com
    Retired
    I spent 8 years in the Army,4 in Germany.I've gone through so much audio gear I can't seem to remember it all. I was a welder/steel worker for years until I broke my back in an accident at work.Now I'm basically 100% disabled from those injuries.

Hunting,Fishing,Audio,Vintage Stereo

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Ed
    Music Angel YC-808MK amp,Carver C-1 Pre Amp,S*A*M Aldebaran TT,Jolida JD9 Phono Stage,ZYX R-100/zn cartridge,LG-BD55 Blue Ray,Sim MOON D100 DAC,DBX 1231 PRO EQ,DBX-3BX DS,DBX-120DSX,Klipsch Lascalas Modded "Loud,Proud,Clean & Mean"