enzoazul
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Enzo, Dave from San Antonio here. Loooong time brother. Hope you and Robert are well. What's up with the shop? I have heard rumors.
    enzoazul
    enzoazul
    Hey, My Brother and I have opened a new shop called Living In Stereo up the street a few blocks from the Sound Gallery
    S
    satxhifi
    I will try to be up this Sunday. TTYL. Peace
    Hey Enzo,
    Do you all have any Technics DD turntables? Not looking for the manual DJ styles and really only care about auto-return functionality to semi-automatic is fine.

Hope all is well -- thanks!
    Dave
    Yep, he ordered it, should be in soon. Hard to say what day exactly we'll get it, but I'll let you know as soon as it comes in :)
    Hey Enzo,
    Just wanted to confirm if Marc was able to order Chris Cornell - Euphoria Mourning. If so, do you think it will be in-store on Friday? Please let me know when and I'll be buy to pick up... and drool over all of the gear, as usual!

Thanks,
    Dave
    Hey Enzo,
    Not sure this is something you all can do or not, but there is LP being released 8/14 that I want to buy: Chris Cornell - Euphoria Mourning. If you can order and hold it for me, I'd sure prefer to buy it and pick up from you all rather than pre-book online. Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Dave Foral
    Mobile 512.585.7151
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom