Recent content by FabryDan

1. F

Revox Linatrak B790 / B795 - Motor Spinning Out Of Control

Just noticed something.......................... The lamp on the tonearm doesn't work anymore.... But the lamp itself is working (tested), and when i turn off the turntable it makes a small flash.
  2. F

Tested D1,D3,D4,D9,D10 disconnecting one leg... they appears ok... conducting only one way.... Probably tomorrow will buy a replacement C8 as suggested in SM, 4x RC4559 and 1x LF353. Others ICs are quite expensive,so better thy with the most common first.
  3. F

Thanks Pio, I'll take a look later starting with diodes and caps. Meanwhile bought anotter board on Ebay, just in case.... Fabrizio EDIT: caps were already changed yesterday with same value elecrolytics.
  4. F

Hi, in this board revision (1.179.252-11) sadly ICs are not socketed. Waiting your input. Ciao, Fabrizio
  5. F

Hi pio1980,thanks for your help. Red/brown have conductivity on the motor PCB. I get also conductivity on motor control PCB connector J3/pin11 to pin3 of IC4, ando J3/10 to ground. I'm understanding your suggestion? Fabrizio
  6. F

Further measurement: Yellow/Grey 313ohm White/Grey 370ohm Yellow/Orange 760ohm Yellow/Violet 760 ohm Yellow/Blue 760 ohm Blue/Violet 390 ohm
  7. F

Hi, with respect to SM, i get continuity in RED/BROWN BLACK/YELLOW GREEN/YELLOW
  8. F

Oh, and just to add: if I slow down the platter by hand the tach circuit DETECTS the correct 33/45 speed (33/45 led goes on).
  9. F

Also changing all tantalum caps didn't improve things. Something that make me believe is the motor PCB is failing is that the platter starts spinning BEFORE the tonearm moves,just turning on the turntable. So it must be something in the logic, non in the motor itself. Also tonearm logic PCB...
  10. F

HI all, got the same problem (motor spinning out of control) on my B795. In my case happened while using it had the turntable spinning regurarly but with the cartridge on UP position (during a call). So I can exlude a broken PCB track. Few weeks ago I also recapped PSU,arm PCB and Motor PCB...
Back
Top Bottom