F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Feinstei, could you send me the 275 sixth version service manual too? Thank you very much. My email address is:
    3stefano at gmail dot com
    Thank you again
    Hi, could you send me a service manual for the MC275 MkVI. Thanks in advance! My Email is andrea.danese62@gmail.com
    Hi, I’m not sure if this is a PM? I was wondering if you could be so kind as to forward me a PDF of the McIntosh MC275 MkVI service manual? Thank you! :)
    F
    feinstei
    You'd have to send me a personal message with your E-mail address. It's too big to post here. Click on my name, then click on "Start A Conversation"....
    Concerning the MC275MKVI I had read an article about the 50th Anniversary edition, same as the MKVI, that circuit changes had been made, one being an increase in B+ voltage to 720VDC. It is unlikely that Mac would use B+ this high for the KT88's and I assume it is a misprint. Since you have a copy of the MKVI service manual, could you email me with the B+ plate voltage. My email is steveo2100@me.com. Thank you
    Steve
    You offered me a service manual for the MC275 MkVI. Thanks! Is this the way you PM someone?
    F
    feinstei
    Sure.... Send me your E-mail address and I'll send you the service manual as a PDF file.
    F
    feinstei
    It's been sent to your GMAIL account. It's a ZIP file of about 3 megabytes. Please reply back if you don't get it......
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom