Nikko Freako, 55, from Benton County OR

Filmboydoug was last seen:
Oct 16, 2017 at 9:34 AM
    1. PeterFCassidy
      PeterFCassidy
      GAMMA V Birthday Greetings!
    2. audiobiker
      audiobiker
      Hey! friended you because we are fellow Nikko freaks :) I have a NA-690 and love it! im looking to pick up a 850 and 890 and maybe even a 550. Have you had experience with any of those? Thanks!
    3. narkleptic
      narkleptic
      Hi Rick,
      Sorry I just noticed the visitor messages on my page.

I do have a full set of Kyocera 910 separates, but at this time the only one I'd consider selling is the DA-910 cd player.

It was serviced extensively by AKer Tinman. He had to replace the laser mechanism with one from a DA-810 (same internals) because of the crazing on the laser lens.

The machine now reads and plays discs, but it starts to skip after the first couple of tracks. My guess is it needs to be aligned and/or given another once-over.

I don't really listen to CDs at all anymore, and have kept the unit mostly to complete my set.

There was a "parts unit" DA-910 that sold for $220 a few weeks back on the 'Bay. I would sell mine for $200.

Thanks for the inquiry,

Eitan
      ps. your message box is full--you can email me at eitankadosh at hot mail dot come
    4. rick85p
      rick85p
      Hi,

I came across a threat that had your Nikko CO-23 crossover in it. Do you still have one and is it for sale.

Rick
    5. Filmboydoug
      Filmboydoug
      Thanks! I'm happy to count you as an AK friend. I have learned a lot from your posts.
    6. masterlu
      masterlu
      I love that Avatar, probably because I too enjoy a good smoke!
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 9, 1962 (Age: 55)
    Home Page:
    http://
    Professional Hollywood butt double
    Poker, photography, horse betting

Signature

[​IMG] ACHOO!!