Recent content by flasher1

1. flasher1

Hole size for Jelco tonearms

Thank you.
  2. flasher1

Hole size for Jelco tonearms

Does anyone know the hole size for the following Jelco arms? SA-370h TK-850m I looking for the size of the hole to mount the arm. Thanks,
  3. flasher1

Rek-O-Kut K33H - Need mounting template

I am looking for the mounting template for a Rek-O-Kut K33H. I cannot seem to locate one. Either a photo of a plinth or a photo of the template (if there ever was one). I will be building a plinth for a gentleman but I don't have the turntable to use for measuring etc. Maybe it is the same as...
  4. flasher1

Stylus for Shure Premier cartridge

There is no existing stylus.
  5. flasher1

Stylus for Shure Premier cartridge

anyone know what EVG stylus fits a Shure Premier cart? I think the cartridge is a M75 but not sure. Thanks,
  6. flasher1

Rekokut Ashland motor not keeping speed

i recently rebuilt a rekokut Rondine delux with the large Ashland motor. I replaced the lord mounts and had the idler rebuilt as well. The motor turns free and seems to run well but is occasionally dropping speed a bit. It normally runs at 33.1 but drops to 30.1 for no apparent reason. Does...
  7. flasher1

Rek-O-Kut B12H thrust plate

Thanks all!
  8. flasher1

Rek-O-Kut B12H thrust plate

does anyone know if a B12H turntable use a thrust washer below the platter spindle? Tks
  9. flasher1

Just unexpectedly won a Rek-O-Kut B-12-H (!!)

Oogling is good! Thanks
  10. flasher1

Just unexpectedly won a Rek-O-Kut B-12-H (!!)

Hello fellow members. Yep, I’m the guy who built that plinth. If you are thinking about a new plinth, take a look at my FB page for more examples and ideas. Just search for Vintage Analog Restoration. I appreciate the compliments. Flasher1 (Larry)
  11. flasher1

Empire 208

Perfect! That’s exactly what I needed. Tks
  12. flasher1

Empire 208

does anyone know how difficult it will be to install an SME 3009 on an Empire 208? Tks!
  13. flasher1

Official AR Turntable Owners Thread

I have the heavy counterweights you asked about. They are 125grams, the original is 100grams. I sell them for $45 conus. Best of luck with your mods. Larry
  14. flasher1

Another AR XA turntable rebuild, my first and need advice!

I have them if you need one. Nice build buddy. Amazing job.
  15. flasher1

ELAC Miracord TT -share all about 'em

It’s bent. Needs to be straight.
Back
Top Bottom