Recent content by FOH Engineer

1. FOH Engineer

What TT's do you folks have

Dual 1229Q, Technics SL1900.
  2. FOH Engineer

Marantz 2240 need more Watts.

I've used my 2240 pre amp out jacks to connect into a Marantz 140 powering a pair of Large Advents for many years. It's very common practice and nothing to be scared of. I believe both the speaker pairs you have are rated at 8 ohms nominal impedance. Using both pairs in an A+B configuration...
  3. FOH Engineer

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

The Samples "BIRTH OF WORDS"
  4. FOH Engineer

They are a very underated band.
  5. FOH Engineer

Hey Speedy, never a dull moment this last year. looking forward to doing what I want instead of what everyone else needs done, but overall life is good....and good solid golf weather, and the outdoor music scene is right around the corner. Hope it's all good for you
  6. FOH Engineer

Hey all. Been busy having Covid for a couple weeks as well as moving my mom who just turned 100 Jan. 10th, into our Parkville Md home part time between her home and ours. Hope all are well and having a great 2024. I hope to check in more often with things slightly settling down for a bit. Just...
  7. FOH Engineer

Lets see all them Amplifiers!

Very clean
  8. FOH Engineer

Lets see all them Amplifiers!

Fender Pro Jr's American Made tweeds as well as series 4's always two in stereo ...Guitars are typically Teles, Gretsch's, and Les Pauls. Ive never played on a stage that's to big for the Pro jr's to do the job. Great pedal platforms and they sound like the guitar you are playing rather than all...
  9. FOH Engineer

All Things Music. Past, Present and Future.....and more

Always interesting covers with these folks.
  10. FOH Engineer

Happy Tuesday All
  11. FOH Engineer

You have to love a 140 !
  12. FOH Engineer

The Byrds The Cruising Altitude disc from the Byrds Box Set.
  13. FOH Engineer

The official AK golf thread

Hitting wedges on the range in 1978. Just found this photo in a coffee table book I stashed in to keep it from more damage. Balata balls and Titleist Persimon woods and forged irons. I used to love shutting down the loft on a wedge and zipping in 8 foot high wedge shots that would stop on one...
  14. FOH Engineer

Wet Willie's Left Coast Live is a really good live album as is David Crosby's It's all coming Back To Me Now. Great tunes, great players and great engineers. James Taylor live is recorded so well you can hear individual hand claps. "Millworker" off of that album is what I think of as first in...
  15. FOH Engineer

The official AK golf thread

My example was a short par 4, but I play a few short par fives in my rotation of courses I play regularly. One in paticular is 510 yards and has a sharp runoff on the left side of the fairway in to water begining around 225 and a tall grass environmental area on the right around 250 or so into...
Back
Top Bottom