Frankie's Market

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dave's been out-of-pocket a bit. PM him again (use a real PM, I think he ignores VMs), and he should gdt back to you.
    Hi Ed. Wayne should contact Grumpy via PM here and Dave will set up whatever they agree on. Thanks very much for thinking of us!
    I have a S 500 , yup it's one of the Stasis models. IT has been sitting unsed for at least 5 years. I'm betting using a variac is the way to go to fire it up, Any suggestions as to where to start ( 75 volts? ) , and for how long ? Sound like you're in the Seattle area, I'm north up on Whidbey Island. Ed
    Hi,

Well I've been at this for 40 years and I remember when those first hit the market and always wanted to investigate. What model is yours? I'm looking for the pure class A models not the Stasis versions. The 400A or the 4000 are what I'm looking for. Doesn't have to work because it will be completely rebuilt.

Regards,

Richard

P.S. You can call me at 360-718-8300 I'm in the pacific time zone
    Hello,
    I have had no real luck with techs in this area. I tried Natural Sound for some turntable repair, and it turned into a real hassle, lots of money, and I don't think they did a very good job.
    I think you just did! What's your question? Or if you want more privacy, just click on my user name and select "send private message to...".
    Hi Ed - saw your comment on the C/M amps. Would you happen to sell your CC-50S? Please let me know.
    Cordially

Hermann
    Ed,
    He's come and gone before but he usually makes good on his deals. My two went fine. I think he gets very busy at times.
    I'm away and don't have all my info right now. I'll see if I can find his email for you next week.
    No I don't have a schematic, but my experience has been that replacing the caps makes a big difference! What problems are you having ? Ed
    Hi Ed, Do You have the Trio W45, (Hamlin's) - Schematic? I would pretty much aprecciate. Thanks, Darko.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom