Recent content by ghamilton

1. ghamilton

I need help choosing a cartridge for my Pioneer PL-6A turntable.

He trusted my suggestion. Why do you think he ordered it before posting the question?
  2. ghamilton

I need help choosing a cartridge for my Pioneer PL-6A turntable.

Get only the NUDE versions of the following;... https://www.audio-technica.com/en-us/cartridges/line-series/at-vm95-series
  3. ghamilton

Was Sound Design Ever good

No
  4. ghamilton

The Official Vandersteen Owners Thread

Only if you could get a fair price for yours would I consider the upgrade. No, I haven't compared. But there are comments on the vandy forum.
  5. ghamilton

Cartridge or stylus recommendation?

I agree. I have both the SH and ML.
  6. ghamilton

I have the lll and love them. The report is there is an improvement. Go to the Vandersteen forum on the Vandersteen website.
  7. ghamilton

Sansui AU-919

Big mistake to even try to use your 919 without it being recapped! Unplug it and start reading about this here on the karma. You have been warned!
  8. ghamilton

Revisiting Vandersteen...can 3a Signatures hold my interest after Altec 19, Klipsch CF-4, Infinity QLS-1,etc???

Depends on your taste. If you like front row at a rock concert, then the Vandys are not for you. For my taste,...I am a vandersteen man. They are for the trained ear for accuracy. Great for jazz, classical and most anything as long as you don't need super high volumes.
  9. ghamilton

New external surge protection options

Check out Furman
  10. ghamilton

The 2Ce sig lll has the woven mid. I love mine! And why would anyone under power the 2?
  11. ghamilton

Cartridge advice

I agree! The AT-VM95 with the ML or SH stylus is a super bargin performer. It matches my Sumiko FT-3 arm very well.
  12. ghamilton

My stuff...

I liked the looks and build for the price.
Back
Top Bottom