Recent content by Greyhawk17

1. Greyhawk17

Happy New Year!

Pete, Et All, A most Happy New Year!......Cheers, T:thmbsp:
  2. Greyhawk17

8080 and 9090 Roll Call!

8080 here...... Yes, Love my 8080, right next to my desk in the office, gets more time than all the rest....Hooked up to Denon CD1500, Technics TT, and Denon Cassette, and DIY big monitors, probably run 6 days a week...Who Rah....Cheers,T:music:
  3. Greyhawk17

Sweet Sansui Score!!! AU 717 / TU 717

Nice going....... Excellent Find! You'll love that pair,........Enjoy! Cheers,T
  4. Greyhawk17

Great tag sale today!

Nova 8......... Nice job, Those look great,....Have both 8's, and 8b's, well built vintage speakers, enjoy!....Cheers, T:thmbsp:
  5. Greyhawk17

Unxepected Free JBL score !!!!!!

Dynaco......... Mine are A25's, rescued from someone who wanted a big set of Sansui's I had, the Dynaco's are Great!, Don't miss the Sui's at all......Cheers, T:thmbsp:
  6. Greyhawk17

Unxepected Free JBL score !!!!!!

Congrats........ Howdy, Heck of a save, those are Great speakers, I love mine, my favorites of 6 pairs of JBL's around here......Enjoy em', Cheers,T
  7. Greyhawk17

Oooooh, (G22000 hernia alert!)

Thats the ticket, yeah......... Funny Guy, I have a 'few' speakers you could launch with your G-22.....And they ain't Italian neither!.....Nor from a 'boxy' white utility vehicle!......Do enjoy that beast, one hec of classic......Cheers, T:thmbsp:
  8. Greyhawk17

You know when you have too much gear when...

Far out........ Cool, I had a Tigger too!,....Now have Ms. Nyla, and Noelle,....Noelle digs jazz, camps out in front of speakers, meows,..."Play more"!....Ms. Nyla doe NOT like classical, I think she's a pop kitty....I play classical, she goes into 'submarine' mode, and sleeps under night...
  9. Greyhawk17

You know when you have too much gear when...

hmmm......... Had not thought about the cats!......I have 7 complete systems running in a 3 bdrm. home.....I wonder what the cats might like?......Cheers, T
  10. Greyhawk17

Pioneer CS-99 Recommendation

CS-99's Hi, Have had a couple pairs of those vintage Pioneers, nice looking, good cast- frame woofers, BUT, they are bass-shy due to too small cabs, and while they may be asking 100., I paid less than 25. for the last pair which were 9+......Depends on what you want as a end result, there...
  11. Greyhawk17

What Album Do You Like To Have A Glass Of Wine With?

Wine....... Wine = Sade, Smooooth, Mellow.........T
  12. Greyhawk17

What song is IMPOSSIBLE not to play loud?

Loud.............. John Fogerty, "I Put a Spell on You" Jackson Browne "Barricades Of Heaven" Santana "Soul Sacrifice" Cheers, T
  13. Greyhawk17

which adhesive would be best

Cane......... Bob, Very clean! Excellent job.......Cheers,T:thmbsp:
  14. Greyhawk17

The seemingly rare Sansui AU-888

Au/tu 888 Forgot to mention, use mine 99% for Jazz, and mostly radio, I have numerous different Sansui's, so can designate systems for what they are best for, and what room they are used in.....The 888's shares a rack with a G-7700, which is a lot more power, different tonality, better for...
  15. Greyhawk17

The seemingly rare Sansui AU-888

Au/tu 888 Howdy, Not entirely sure what you are asking,....Love mine, built like trucks, warm, more than adequate power, a bit less power than the TOTL 999, and a bit more than the 777,....Runs 4 omh Infinities without a whimper, and the tuner is the best of any Sansui I've owned, pulling...
Back
Top Bottom