guidemeister
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there! I noticed your lightning fast chicken plucker when looking for some speaker information, and thought I'd invite you to join Facebook's ASA page(https://www.facebook.com/groups/asaveterans/?ref=bookmarks). There may be a specific page (or 2) for your unit. I had a friend, John Snook, I believe a 98C, who was in Thailand until they shut down, he was probably after you, however. Anyway, good to see other ASA people here!

Tom Kimpton
    851st ASA Co. (3rd ID, Kitzingen Germany, 1976-78)
    so how do we arrange the transfer? Meet halfway? AK express? I already have a set os SP-100s in a holding pattern up your way bought an paid for. i think denny dog has an amp down this way at avionics and he's in that mix.
    Hello,

I was told that you may have further information for me about the Domus Mirage that I own. Any knowledge that you could provide me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Dave W.
    I haven't heard anything about the 2385 yet. I'm hoping Dave can get it fixed for me.

I can't wait to hear what it sound like compared to my SX-1250 Glenn rebuilt for me.

Were you in the Army?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom