Recent content by Gumbee

1. Gumbee

Sansui AU-919 Fuses for F2829 rectifier board

Unfortunately I don't have the skills or knowledge to work on it. Looks like this beast will be in a deep sleep until I can find a Dr. that can properly restore and wake it up.
  2. Gumbee

Yeah that really bums me out. Really wanted to hear this unit.
  3. Gumbee

I replaced the FO1 and FO2 and looks like there is not a bracket for F03? So flipped the switch and the 10amp fuse blew immediately
  4. Gumbee

So I recently picked one up and the fuses on the F2829 board are burnt and don't think the ones in it are correct. I was trying to read the manual but don't quite understand. I see that it says at the top to replace with same type fuses. The FO2 slot I pulled out a burnt 10a 125v fuse. The F01...
  5. Gumbee

Sansui AU-919 bonnet

Yup was wanting some rough measurements before it gets here tomorrow.
  6. Gumbee

Sansui AU-919 bonnet

Thanks cnyel1967. Yeah I saw the listing and just had to pull the trigger on it since it wasn't a bad price. I'm hoping to get it fully restored and so I can get a taste of magic of the Au-919 that I have been reading about. I'm currently enjoying a fully restored AU-717 now.
  7. Gumbee

Sansui AU-919 bonnet

Thanks for the dimensions Hyperion! I will probably build wood casing and make it look like the AU-D907 Limited
  8. Gumbee

Sansui AU-919 bonnet

Yeah I just bought the AU-919 and it's on its way here.It didn't come with it and need something to cover it. I guess it doesn't have to fit perfectly but would like the screw holes to line up. Either that or possibly build a wood one.
  9. Gumbee

Sansui AU-919 bonnet

10. Gumbee

Sansui AU-919 bonnet

Strange question but does anybody know the exact size of the bonnet/lid for the Sansui AU-919? Wondering if the lids from other series will fit besides the AU-D907.
  11. Gumbee

Sansui AU-919 modern equivalent

Was thinking of trying so new gear out but I think I will have my 919 fully restored
  12. Gumbee

Sansui AU-919 modern equivalent

Not considering price what do you guys think would be the modern equivalent of this integrated amp. I'm mainly talking about build quality , design and power. Anything like that out there?
  13. Gumbee

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Gary Moore - Still Got the Blues
  14. Gumbee

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Halem Nocturne - Illinois Jaquet This track always makes me feel so cool. You guys should check it out.
Back
Top Bottom