Recent content by Hajidub

1. Hajidub

Fun Factoid Of The Day

Jack Black is married to the legendary jazz bassist Charlie Hadens daughter. Ian from Anthrax is married to Meatloafs adopted daughter.
  2. Hajidub

Klipsch Forte III vs Forte IV Real World Experiece?

Use a fraction of the cost difference and buy/install some LMAHL's in those III's; you'll forget about the IV's real quick.
  3. Hajidub

Sony TC-252 unit Sound from Right side disappears and only static can be heard

Buy the various deoxit products, go from the interior of the unit and spray every knob, slider, and switch, then work them vigoressly. Vintage equipment 101 on vintage purchases.
  4. Hajidub

Is high power a waste at low to medium volume?

Depending on your speaker sensitivity, 20 watts (normal listening) on my speakers would be bearable and my wife and neighbors would not approve.
  5. Hajidub

Klipsch Factory Speaker Diaphragm - 89486A Faceplate

You won’t be disappointed, I waned for a year weighing the hype. Once they were installed, mind blown!
  6. Hajidub

I ordered the LMAHL's directly with his latest upgraded tweeter offering. Next level man, that's all I can say.
  7. Hajidub

Mr. Don, I waited a while then bought them.....now I listen to everything I've heard a million times because I never heard it sound that great.
  8. Hajidub

Who is going to win the Mike Tyson versus Jake Paul fight?

I hope you're correct, but after watching his fight with Roy, there was little to no power after round 1. I've worked with Roy in Pensacola when he was after his prime, he was a beast, going heavy when he let himself go totally different animal. We're talking 30 yr difference and Pauls money has...
  9. Hajidub

Don't know the cost of those, but Dave in Tn on ebay has superior replacements for those on the Bay that will surpase anything on the current market.
  10. Hajidub

Of course he wants to fight, probably a 9 figure payout. One you mean the one where he drew with Tyson and prior to that lost to a an MMA fighter from exhaustion. Seriously. Did you watch the Tyson/Jones fight, and the avg. punches per round, it was a snore fest?
  11. Hajidub

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Back to East coast. OG post in shrink, from garage sale.
  12. Hajidub

Accell Ultra audio speaker cable

Waste of $10, put it towards 1/2 an AK membership and reap the benefits.
  13. Hajidub

Did anyone see Mike's fights later in life, 10 yrs ago.....he's going to gas out in 1 round and get annihilated. I can't believe any commission signed off on this fight, I agree with your stamina comment. Online the hype is being pumped to everyone, hoping they pay for this garbage. I was a...
  14. Hajidub

Getting into compact cassette for playback... Advice on suggested features and some available options

I think the only difference is the 66 is the newer version. Unless it's been completely refurbed I can't see the money difference, though either one sells for $250+ easily on the Bay. Like I said, be prepared to replace belts and a really good tape path cleaning. Very underrated decks IMO.
Back
Top Bottom