Head Tech
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, man. The turntable looks so killer! How’re you liking the rewire, new Headshell, etc?
    Head Tech
    Head Tech
    I'm digging my table. I wouldn't believe that tone arm wiring would make that kind of a difference if I didn't hear it myself. I think the quality of that headshell is really solid. I just ordered a new audio rack. The glass on my old one was resonating and I believe my stylist was picking it up.
    Head Tech
    Head Tech
    While I was at it I ordered a Musical Fidelity integrated amp. I decided to go without the DAC and phono built-in. Just discrete preamp and amplifier. It is regularly a thousand dollars. Upscale audio is selling them right now for $600.
    Head Tech
    Head Tech
    I couldn't pass up a better than commercial quality product at that savings. It has preamp outs if I decide on a dedicated to channel Poweramp in the future. And lastly on this wave of upgrades I ordered some 14-4 wire and expandable braided Loom along with some nice gold locking banana plugs. To build my own custom speaker cables. I will post pictures and results.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom