1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice
HVHiFI
Last Activity:
Jun 23, 2017 at 8:44 PM
Home Page:
Owner of Hudson Valley HiFi in Florida, NY

Share This Page

HVHiFI

Hudson Valley HiFI, from Chester, NY

Subscriber
HVHiFI was last seen:
Jun 23, 2017 at 8:44 PM
    1. john stumpf
      john stumpf
      any chance you may have a recap list for an sx1500td that you would be willing to share?
    2. jonm
      jonm
      Hi, LexDM3 in Boston contacted me saying you may have a Radio Craftsmen 500A via Audiodon, who I talked to a year or so ago. Wondering if it might be available, thanks... Jonm
    3. dbster
      dbster
      In January you wrote
      "JSE Infinite Slope model 1's - good condition, formica black finish on casters. Little ding on top of one but in great shape. $300"
      Do you still have these ? Are you near Ossining ?
      1. HVHiFI
        HVHiFI
        Sorry long gone. Only vintage speakers in stock is a pair of Thiel CS1 in oak finish, and PSB Stratus Gold in black. Email me if interested in either of those or to come hear a new pair of Totem Acoustics, mike@hudsonvalleyhifi.com

Cheers!
        Jun 15, 2016
      2. HVHiFI
        HVHiFI
        Oh and we are about 45min from Ossining
        Jun 15, 2016
    4. Dclapp
      Dclapp
      hmm...I thought I saw a post from you saying that you had restored a Pioneer sx 1500TD and that you had a parts list...which I was hoping that you'd share with me!
    5. Dclapp
      Dclapp
      Hi,
      Any chance that you could send me the PM...

You have a return PM the size of a novel Little_Wing.

Regarding the sx 1500TD?

Thanks!

Doug
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.HudsonValleyHiFi.com
    Owner of Hudson Valley HiFi in Florida, NY
    Besides audio, hunting, fishing, camping, ATVing.

Signature

Mike

[​IMG]
    Authorized dealer of Audioquest, Boston Acoustics, Denon, DSPeaker, Grado Labs, Lehman Audio, Luxman, Marantz, Monitor Audio, Ortofon, Rega, Rogue Audio, Salamander Design, Totem Acoustics, and Yamaha