iamjaymo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Didn’t get the VPI. At the time, a friend bought a Scout Master and I listened to that at length; couldn’t justify the cost over the tech
    Hello iamjaymo. Quick question from an old thread. You were about to pull the trigger on a VPI to replace your Technics SL1700. I am in the same boat, was curious what you thought if you actually did it. My 1700 is flawless and sounds great, but...
    Hi, my name is Steve. I would like to ask you a question about your speakers, I've noticed you used to have Ascend Sierra Towers and now your signature says Vienna Acoustic Baby Grand speakers, so I'm wondering what makes you change the speakers why? because I'm in middle of making decision between those two speakers.
    Thanks so much in advance,
    Steve
    Hi, thanks. My guy is Bill Ersoy, AKA "Cherish44". He is located in Ann Arbor, MI. He has people send him amps from all over the country. The best way to get hold of him actually is to send him a message through the eBay message system. Lookup user Cherish44 and send him a message. You can tell him I sent you. Let me know if you need snymore info.

J
    Hi ! Loved the LED conversion on you amp! can you recommend your tech? My guy is
    adverse to making the change on my CR2020..
    Thanks!
    Ed
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom