ilimzn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good day to you. I have read your posts (march 08 2006) on modifying a Sansui Au20000.
    Would it be possible to have some details on how you upgraded the flat amp and buffer circuit?

Also you seemed to imply that earlier versions(mine is 1975) did not have a baffle to cover the driver boards. Is this just my interpretation or is it a fact?

Thank you kindly for all you can share.
    Hey Nasta, been a long time. I hope you and the family are well. I'm doing some downsizing of all my equipment. Let me know if your interested...... I'm not sure if texting is available from where you are. I live in South Carolina now....Drop me a line. Take care
    Hello, I have a Soundcraftsmen PCR800 with one side out. I would like to get it fixed, but I am stumped by what mosfets to replace the old one with -- if they need replacement. Any ideas? Any ideas why one channel would go bad?
    Hope you can help,
    Pete the bully kphetlinger@hotmail.com
    nasta how are you ?..... any idea where i can get a replacement power switch for the model 500/600/650......i bought another model 500 from a guy in new york recently ... the power switch was defective ... i was thinking the 8000 series integrated amps look like they use the same switch from the outside anyway ... id appreciate any help ... hope your doing well .... your welcome here anytime nasta ....
    well as far as the family goes its a bit of a mess ...im divorced from roberta.... she is trying to get every penny she possibly can out of me and im going to fight her ,to the death if necessary. ... any chance you can come back to the US.... i dont know if you were following the prices of kenwoods but they have gone up quite a bit since i bought mine..... the last count is 2 ea Model 500 2 ea Model 600 2 ea Model650 3ea 700m 2 ea 700c 1 ea 700t , 1 ea 600t, 1 ea kt-8007, 1 ea kt-9900, your 8100 you sold me, plus lots more sumo, adcom, kef,ohm gear. What are you doing to keep busy? i stay stressed out with all this crap with roberta...... she is not the same woman i married...... i dont think ill do the marriage thing again.........im sure you can understand... so glad we are back in contact... yes i use yahoo more than the others.... it works better for me yahoo id ....wds11801 same with my email wds11801@yahoo.com .... see yah

Bill
    hey nasta ... i dont get on here to often but ill i will try harder.....good to know your still around ....its nice ive got a good friend out there ..... my email is wds11801@yahoo.com..... stay in touch
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom