Recent content by freQ(*)Oddio

1. freQ(*)Oddio

Good RCA Signal , Main R-Amp In Dead 9090db.

I replaced r33/r34, it came out of protection mode. Preamp is good at both outputs, speakers are checked , and swapped , wires checked, all the usuals. Speaker selector A. and B tried . Main Right is completely dead at the input/output . Left is strong . Swapped rca cable Left pre out ,to...
  2. freQ(*)Oddio

Fuse Resistor Part Numbers r33-34.

Thanks!! I really really Appreciate your help!!!
  3. freQ(*)Oddio

Fuse Resistor Part Numbers r33-34.

Hi Guys, I’m looking for the part numbers, and where to purchase the best replacements for R33-R34. For a 5050, and A 9090db. Thank You.
  4. freQ(*)Oddio

The Dolby Snake Oil Salesman Did Well.

How do you get the Best Sounding HiFi equipment Brands on the planet, to redesign their tried and true Monster Receiver Designs , to add an Outside Circuit to their factory’s build? Tape Decks also ? And Nobody Uses it, and seldom did then, as far as I have heard. Probably Millions of Dollars...
  5. freQ(*)Oddio

Sansui 8 deluxe vs 9090db

I’ve been playing the same 9090db since 2002, It has the black Dolby Ribbon Wire. For some reason the Smaller Wattage Suis like my 5050, seem to have a lot of punch and Volume right from the start with a lower volume knob setting, maybe the internal pre/power amp sensitivity is higher? Anyway My...
  6. freQ(*)Oddio

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Thanks nfs!!
  7. freQ(*)Oddio

It was a pretty good day!
  8. freQ(*)Oddio

The first system I’ve had set up in quite a while, and getting privacy and space has been 3 years. I just fired it up. Heaven, I love my TT and playing Records, but for now I have my IPhone 11, into a Boltune BT receiver, optical out , into the Cambridge DAC, then into the 71 Dynaco 80 watt...
  9. freQ(*)Oddio

Thanks Tete !!
  10. freQ(*)Oddio

Happy Birthday freQ(*)Oddio!

Thanks ehoove !!
  11. freQ(*)Oddio

Thanks Brother..
  12. freQ(*)Oddio

Hope all is well, I’m still alive, been to hell and back again . Hope to set up a system again soon.
  13. freQ(*)Oddio

I Don't Care "What Kristi Thinks"

Quite Honestly, it’s funny to see this post , I do watch him , he has a lot of patience and sales skills, but I could always see the typical uncomfortable tension on him , when a woman wants to be heard , and we need to listen and be ….patient , listening about a hobby we are very good at ...
  14. freQ(*)Oddio

Audio Equipment Seller, My Red Flags.

Agree I’ve seen some horrible used turntable Ads!
  15. freQ(*)Oddio

Audio Equipment Seller, My Red Flags.

I get alarmed when I see a Vintage Receiver pictures with say the balance knob turned all the way to one side, or one with the Volume all the way up , or bass and treble maxed out. Or A rear shot with the preamp pins pulled. Also power meters Maxed out. Or a Ad with 8 pictures of a pair of...
Back
Top Bottom