1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice
jackgiff
Last Activity:
Jan 3, 2015
Birthday:
July 25

Share This Page

jackgiff

Super Member, from Prescott, Arizona

jackgiff was last seen:
Jan 3, 2015
    1. pillofight
    2. RWCA
      RWCA
      I have JBL SA 600 needs side panels. Could you produce those and at what cost?
    3. DanCheet
      DanCheet
      Jack - hope all is well. I actaully purchased the custom, big rosewood, JBL's you built (4414's in the Lancer 55 cabs.) after a couple years of duty, I'm downsizing and wanted to see if you would like them back? maybe trade for ???

Either way, wanted to give you first dibs. I still live in scottsdale.

Dan
    4. Mofi
      Mofi
      Hi Jack, I'm wondering if you're still hanging around the forums here. Also wondering if you have a PCB mask for that little Minimus 7 crossover board you put together. I've had the parts sitting here for a year or more and figure I need to get my speakers modded out and finished. Thanks in advance if you're still hanging around here.
      Randy Taylor
    5. electrovice
      electrovice
      I read somewhere on the econowave thread that you had PC boards for sale. Is that still true?

John
    6. Big Tuna
      Big Tuna
      I did tell you that the RS 10's will need to be refoamed, didn't I, Jack? Exact fit angle edge ones are at Orange County Speaker :)
    7. Big Tuna
      Big Tuna
      Hi, Jack. I am boxing up the RS 10" woof woofs for you tomorrow :) Have a Happy Boithday! Charlie
    8. Fran604g
      Fran604g
      Hi Jack, I was just in the back room listening to the 710 and thought I'd say, "HI"
    9. mrTT
      mrTT
      Jack
      This MrT. Sorry to bother you. But what is Wayne saying here? I am trying to learn. And it is way over my head. At this point, my sole objective is to raise the db by 3. that's all. Thanks
  • About

Birthday:
    July 25

Signature

Jack Gifford :music: