Recent content by jamie123

1. jamie123

ViRaHighEnd.com

yeah thats the one,for comparison here's my cadenza bronze.
  2. jamie123

ViRaHighEnd.com

why? its had it and its going back,would you except that if you bought it?
  3. jamie123

ViRaHighEnd.com

well out.
  4. jamie123

ViRaHighEnd.com

Has anyone delt with this comany before and been happy? i bought an ortofon kontrapunkt b from them and waited ages for it to turn up only to find the suspensions collapsed. no help from them and no option to return so had to get pay-pal involved to retrieve funds. all in all a shit service. beware.
  5. jamie123

pc triple c internal tonearm wire

it would appear that there isn't any made off the reel small enough,ive bought a few cables from japan that use it,they may be small enough, i wont know untill they arrive though.
  6. jamie123

sorted!
  7. jamie123

as per the title,does anyone know of a source please?
  8. jamie123

hana ml and ortofon cadenza bronze

hi, has anyone compared the 2 cartridges and if so what were your findings and preference please?
  9. jamie123

mint protractor

yes he did respond to my email about a custom protractor but didn't say he can do it or answer my questions about still trading or why the shipping dates have not changed since april. a shame as they are brilliant protractors
  10. jamie123

mint protractor

yes ive had one before,just wondered if he's still trading?
  11. jamie123

mint protractor

just wondered if anyone's bought one recently? the shipping times have not changed on his website since april?
  12. jamie123

Show Us Your Sonys!!!

this will be my 2nd tts-8000,this has a rare sony TB-1000 plinth.on its way to me from germany,fingers crossed it arrives safely .
  13. jamie123

whats the point of this?

i cant for the life of me think of the point of this plastic sprung loaded part which sits under the motor housing lid of my sony tts-8000 tt. when the lid is screwed down the plastic clip runs on the boss on the spindle. so whats it for apart from creating noise? the tt runs fine without it and...
  14. jamie123

KLH Twenty Three Restoration-PICS

Don’t sand off the lacquer, paint stripper is the way to go
  15. jamie123

Coral Beta 10s

well im back from a 6 hr round trip, ive had a nose inside and drivers just shout quality,the cabinets however are your typical 70's chipboard veneer. the drivers are in a cloth mesh bag hence the discoloured look, with the mesh removed they look sweet as! quality terminals...
Back
Top Bottom