J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Jay.
    I saw in a post that you collected all the DLK speakers. I have an chance to buy a pair of 1 1/2's here in KC. I was wondering what you could tell me about them? Anything to look for? Here's the info I received on them. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

"These are DKL 1 1/2's...dual 8" woofers in each cabinet, and I upgraded the original phenolic dome tweeters with some nice Vifa silk dome units. The Vifa tweeters have much better extension and clarity than the originals.

Cabinets have been totally refinished, crossover capacitors have been replaced, internal wiring has been repaired, and there are new gaskets for all six drivers. The grill covers will be standard black."

Thanks in advance,
    Jeff
    Hi Jay,
    I haven't heard back from you, but I'm hoping to head down to the Twin Cities fairly soon. Any chance of picking up some speakers from you?

Cheers
    Hello Jay:
    Are you still interested in the Infinity Qb's I have. The cabs are OK but need some TLC however the drivers, including the Emits, all appear to be working good. The caps in the x-overs probably need replacement. Let me know if you want them. We also got a pair of ADS L400's in today, drivers great cabs a bit scuffed but not to bad. I am asking $125/pr for them and wanted to give you first dibs before I listed them here.
    Hi Jay, I was hoping to hear from you regarding the domus IIs. Drop me a line or give a call and let me know what's up.
    Thanks,
    Mike
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom