Recent content by jebbo

1. jebbo

which would you build

I believe that 6v6 schematic is the Kegger/Opa1 that I built for my son. It’s in my avatar and it sounds fantastic!!!
  2. jebbo

Zappa - Hot Rats, Grand Wazoo, Waka / Jawaka, One Size Fits all, Overnight Sensation, and

Absolutely Free and Bongo Fury. The latter will introduce you to another great one Captain Beefheart :banana:
  3. jebbo

Really cute little vintage amps- show us what you've got.

I’ve got to refresh these little guys before I can use them regularly but I think they’re pretty cute or as Buglegirl described them “ cute as a button “
  4. jebbo

R.I.P. Kegger

Best wishes to Keggers family and you also Andyman. He is greatly missed.
  5. jebbo

Single full range speaker opinions

Those do look very nice! The midrange shouty thing they say can be reduced with a compensation network. It's been awhile since I was looking into it but there is a lot of stuff on the web about it. That is the reason I did the EnAble on my Daughters speakers it's from Planet 10 Hifi. It's kinda...
  6. jebbo

I also built some bass reflex enclosures plans on Planet 10 for Fostex FE127 and did the EnAble mod on the speakers really seemed to help the sound of the Fostex speakers. Made these for my Daughter. Again the E-linear amp drove them well although she got the Magnavox 9300 to go with them. I...
  7. jebbo

I built the ones in my avatar Ron Clark designed Dallas II loaded with Fostex 206e they sound wonderful with an E-linear 6V6 amp designed by Opa1 and Kegger puts out about 4.5 WPC.
  8. jebbo

Lets see all them Amplifiers!

Hi all, I built this for my son. He picked tolex and grill cloth to kinda match his '66 Bassman head. It's a '69 Super Reverb chassis he traded a working Peavey SS amp to get it. My son also purchased the Weber CV123 speaker to put in it.
  9. jebbo

Grundig Consoles carrying Nf 20

Here's one I know of Grundig KS-680U
  10. jebbo

Klownschool is Awesome

I bought a couple of records from Klownschool, when the package arrived I thought this seems rather heavy for two LP's. That was because there were four LP's in the box. Cool is all I can say. Klownscool is cool.
  11. jebbo

Tube Amp (and speaker) Repair in GA

+1 for GordonW
  12. jebbo

Magnavox 9300 power transformer ?

Ok here's a transformer that gets me very close I think and here's how it ran in PSUD Ok apparently I've lost the ability to upload anything from my PSUD files but it was giving me aabout 365v at c2 figuring 88ma on output tubes at idle and 7ma on preamp tubes.
  13. jebbo

Thanks gadget, I can power it up on a dim bulb tester but my greater concern is it might be working now but for how long.
  14. jebbo

Bringing this back because I knew there was something bugging me about the PT on this amp. Look at these pics and tell me should I be concerned? It was a while back when I got the console the amp came in but i remember plugging it in and turning it on for a moment and did get sound...
  15. jebbo

early to mid sixties Twin Reverb

Very nice indeed.
Back
Top Bottom