Last Activity:
Aug 17, 2017 at 12:55 PM
Real Estate Broker/ Property Preservation

Share This Page

JFRACE

AK Subscriber, Male, from New Jersey

Subscriber
JFRACE was last seen:
Viewing thread Huge and growing digitized archive catalog free to download..., Aug 17, 2017 at 12:55 PM
    1. patleaver
      patleaver
      I've rebuilt a few of the AW2 multi record spindles used on the Dual 1019 and other models in the 1000 series. Feel free to email me at info@patleaver.com and I will share the details.
      1. JFRACE likes this.
      2. JFRACE
        JFRACE
        Email sent from jimsnjreos@hotmail.com
        Mar 15, 2017
    2. Spartan577
      Spartan577
      Good afternoon, did you have any luck finding a plinth template for a dual 1258? I'm not really sure where to start in building a wood plinth, but i know it will look much nicer than the plastic it is currently housed in. Thanks for any advice and/ or guidance. Also, your collection looks amazing!
      1. JFRACE
        JFRACE
        No I didn't, but if it's a 3 spring unit, it will be similar to the 1019,1218 type, and if it's a 4 spring,it will be similar to the 1229 type. I have 1 template that I can measure if you give me the measurements on your end. It's actually an inlay for a plinth.
        Feb 21, 2017
  • About

Real Estate Broker/ Property Preservation

Signature

AR-XA Modded w/Pickering XLZ-7500S MKII / Vandersteen 2Ci speakers / Cary SET pre-amp /AMC CVT2030 hybrid power amp...more to come