1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice
jhildred
Last Activity:
Oct 19, 2018 at 11:44 PM
Media:
Birthday:
Feb 20, 1969 (Age: 49)

Share This Page

jhildred

AK Subscriber, Male, 49, from San Francisco

Subscriber
jhildred was last seen:
Viewing thread Vinyl only spin list, Oct 19, 2018 at 11:44 PM
    1. jhildred
      jhildred
      pretty much what's in my signature except I've added a pair of Advents I got from a thrift store as they work well alongside the ESS speakers
    2. Cool_Manchu
      Cool_Manchu
      So what kind of system have you pulled together for your "mancave"?
    3. jhildred
      jhildred
      I work at Audio High in Mountain View, after stints at Vudu and Crestron.

Just put together a vintage system for my 'mancave' (AKA our spare bedroom) and have got back into vinyl in a big way. I saw you on the thread about rare vinyl and I'm discovering the joys of limited releases from various post-rock bands no one has heard of ;-)
    4. Cool_Manchu
      Cool_Manchu
      Hey Jez,

I was working with Infrant and you were at Slim Devices. :) You would be happy to know that I own a British made turntable. :)

Glad to see you join AK! Where are you at these days?
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 20, 1969 (Age: 49)

Signature

Jez Hildred
    Mancave system - Denon DP60-L, LP Gear AT95VL, Slim Devices Squeezebox Touch, Nakamichi CR-1A, Outlaw RR2160, KEF Q10 speakers, Audeze LCD-2 Headphones
    Living Room System - Marantz 6100 TT, Rotel RC-995 pre + RB-991 power amp, AudioEngine P4 speakers