J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Larry,

If you can email me at jimmcshane@prodigy.net I'll reply with a listing of the kit parts/price, etc.

I don't know what you mean by "Sansui matched" tubes. Sansui never made tubes. And are you saying electrically matched or identical maker/construction? Because there is no need for any matching in the Sansui.

I have EH 7591As and A number of 6AN8s - but 6AN8s are triode/pentode tubes - so what would you want matched??

Thanks a lot for the interest!

Jim McShane
    Jim; Analog Addict made mention in a post recently that you have a "RESTO KIT" for a SANSUI 1000A. If so what would be the price and what does it include.

I have an early version (output trannies dated 5-1962) with the rectangular voltage plug. I can shoot a couple of pics of the chassis and schematic if needed to clarify which it is, if that will help.

Basically it needs a full re-cap(lytics, and pio's which I was gonna use 716P's for), but if you have a better idea, I'm all ears. Also the 7591's are showing 20% on 1 pair and 50% on the other on 2 different testers. I'd need a quad and a couple of 6an8's(matched if possible). And 5 6AQ8's or 6DT8's (3 for SANSUI MATCHED if possible, 2 for my FISHER consoles).

Cap Resto Kit for Sansui 1000A
    Tubes just to get it working;
    7591 (4) matched.
    6an8 (2) matched
    6aq8 or 6dt8 (5) 3 matched, 2 others

Just need a price on above as I have to save up for this one.

Thanks

Larry Derouin
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom