Recent content by jollyjesus

1. J

Yamaha A 700 Amplifier vs CA 810

Which is generally considered as being a positive aspect ?
  2. J

Can I ask you, in which way the switching power supply influence the quality of the sound ?
  3. J

Hi guys, I recently saw a Yamaha CA 810 in a shop next to where I live and immediately fell in love. On top of that, they are selling it for just 120€ (a price that I can easily bargain). My question is, would it make a great deal in term of improving the quality of my sound, considering that I...
  4. J

Yamaha A 700 vs CA 810

Hi guys, I recently saw a Yamaha CA 810 in a shop next to where I live and immediately fell in love. On top of that, they are selling it for just 120€ (a price that I can easily bargain). My question is, would it make a great deal in term of improving the quality of my sound, considering that...
  5. J

Proper Speakers for an Aurex SB-A45 Amp

They may be too big for a library but I'll figure out something. The store is selling them at 70€ but its policy states that after 60 days the price will decrease of about 10-20%. I think that I'll wait until then, see if I can find something better. Just not sure if they can handle the A-700
  6. J

Today I found these ones: Sansui ES-203 Made in Belgium 2 Way Bass Reflex Loudspeaker System (1978-79) Type: 2 way, 2 driver loudspeaker system Frequency Response: 50Hz to 20kHz Power Handling: 30W Crossover Frequency: 2000Hz Impedance: 8Ω Sensitivity: 90dB Bass: 1 x 165mm cone Tweeter: 1 x...
  7. J

8 ohms should be fine then
  8. J

How about speakers sensitivity and ohm? Now that i've got this A-700 I still need to look for speakers above 90db and 8 ohm load or I can push further?
  9. J

I'm looking for used ones. Something that I can find in flea markets or in shops that sell second-hand stuff. I just need to be sure that the specs are ok when I'm looking around, so that I can focus on the price.
  10. J

Thanks for all your advices. Actually I made a "small" change in my setup. Long story short, my brother will take care of the Aurex for a bit, but I get to use his Yamaha A-700. For what I could see it's a way more powerful amp but I think your recommendations still stand, right ? Btw I'm...
  11. J

Hi everyone I'm new here and have recently picked up a Toshiba Aurex SB-A45 amplifier. I was wondering if anyone can indicate me the right specs that a suitable pair of speakers should have to match it. All the specs of the amp are listed here...
Back
Top Bottom