Joseph Jove
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks. this fellow has picked up a set of Forte ll. I suggested he find and listen to some Chorus ll as well as KLF20/30 and CF3/4 so he could get a better idea of what is available in quality Klipsch home speakers.. He plans to do all ti diaphragms in his Forte ll which is a good plan but as is well known it is very hard to own just one pair of Klipsch. NYC seems to be a bit of a Klipsch wasteland I have heard complaints that there is not much Klipsch on the ground there abouts. If he gets the ti diaphragms it would be a great opportunity for you to hear them too. The ti skins enable these speakers to perform at a level the phenolic ones just cannot reach. He says he will also have Bob Crites rebuild he networks as well. You guys should see if you can track down a local set of KLF30 and CF4 since both have dual 12 inch woofers and a stereo set will push the same amount of air as three fifteen inch woofers will. Thanks again best regards Moray James.
    Joseph are you at all able to help a no car wheel chair Klipsch member in NYC? I think he needs to listen to some speakers Like Chorus ll and CF3? He has a pair of RF82 and a pair of KG3.2. If so you can reach out to him at the address given . Thanks best regards Moray James.

Expresso4712@aol.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom