juptonstone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I dont mean to be a pain.. but Good Will is NOT a charitable organization. Everyone thinks it is but it is actually a 200% for profit company. They adopted. The name Good Will because they knew people would buy into the myth.

If you do not believe me... look it up. It is public information.
    You twisted the facts and refused to publish the ad, or state which store you purchased it from. Every Goodwill auction uses the same boilerplate - it is required. It isn't hate, it is recognition that you likely got a few things wrong.

Slamming a charitable organization that does good is not one of the better karma generators.
    I paid on November 4th.. I posted about this elsewhere and it seems that I might have mistakenly donated $25. I do not know if they wll credit that to me for membership or not
    It is possible that you donated instead of becoming a subscriber. The two options can be somewhat confusing. How long ago did you pay your money? Maybe the admins did not add you to the subcsriber list yet. It usually only takes a day though.
    I would PM AK admin luvvinvinyl and he should be able to clear things up for you. When you are a subscriber, you should have a red banner below your username which reads AK Subscriber, like mine does.

I have never used Marketplace which is a totally separate animal. I believe Marketplace is run by an outside internet biz called Panjo. Barter Town is one of several hidden AK forums only available to subscribers.
    Good luck.
    Carl
    I was not insulting you but merely trying to inform you of the rules. You are a member but not a subscriber. AK membership is free, but Barter Town is only available to paying subscribers. I'm sorry if I offended you, but that was not my intention.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom