Kale
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Kale,

The first wafer on the selector switch on board F-2541 is frozen and will not rotate by turning the shaft. I believe that is the wafer that light up the mode status lights. What would you recommend to fix this problem and position it correctly during assembly? Your advise is appreciated.

dave
    Hi Kale, I'm looking for a set of 2SK146-bl 6H Jfets. Do you have any of those JFETS available to sell?
    My email is t.clifford1@hotmail.com

Cheers

Tim
    Hi Kale. I’ve been searching for a power switch for my sansui AU-20000 and your name came up along the way. Hoping you either have one that would work I could buy. Or you can point me in the right direction. Thanks
    Hi Kale. Do I can to write to you a private message on e-mail address?
    My address of andrey_bach@mail.ru
    With kind regards, Andrey B.
    Hi
    I have been reading the thread regarding faulty digital displays (The OFFICIAL MSM5540RS/M5540 Gx700 40pin IC Thread!). I have a Sansui T80 with a suspect MSM55540RS chip. DO you still have a spare that I could buy?
    Kale
    Kale
    Sorry, I have only two pieces left, so I would keep them.
    Hi Kale:
    It looks like you are the Sansui expert here. I was trying to find some of your threads regarding a 9090DB.
    My friend has one and it seems to have a bunch of non functioning components on pcb number F-2656.
    Thanks/S
    Hi Kale, I am getting ready to do a recap on a Sansui G7000 for a friend and in my research I saw that you had a solution for the main supply caps. The two Dual caps 12000+12000uf but the link that was posted is no longer active.. I would appreciate any advice on replacements that will fit the cans of the old caps...!

Thanks,
    Jim
    Pozdrav, g Kale!
    Moje ime je Miran i dolazim iz Slovenije.
    Imam problem s pojačalom Sansui AU-11000. Zanima me ako bi mogao dobiti vaš kontakt/broj vam da objasniti problem.
    Moj mail: miro.mustang@gmail.com
    Kale
    Kale
    Pozdravljam g.Mirane, na zalost zbog mojih obveza, vrlo rijetko komuniciram mobitelom, vise preferiram komunikaciju emailom, ajde kada budete imali vremena napisite email na webshop@sansui-vintage.com
    Lp, Zeljko (Kale)
    Greetings!
    I am working on my G7000, so I looked at your link for your replacement to the 12000uf + 12000uf capacitor. Alas, I cannot connect to it. So, I was wondering if there was another link for these pictures. Would you please guide me the correct way, or attach the pictures if they are still available? Thanks, Ben
    Hello Kale,

I have a Sansui 901GD with the oval caps and recently found your wonderful thread on rebuilding them (http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=314424)
    I was hoping you could direct me to a U.S. supplier of the Panasonic 10000uf/80v caps you use and/or the specifications/dimensions. I'm confident I can do the job but any tips on opening and re-sealing the aluminum cans you may want to share are gladly welcome! Enjoying this forum and am very appreciative of folks like you.

Thanks in advance,
    Greg
    Dobar dan,
    Vlasnik sam Sansui receivera 9090db. Namjera mi je u potpunosti ga servisirati, a ovdje sam pronašao da se Vi bavite restauracijama Sansuia. Nalazim se u Zagrebu i uređaj bi Vam donio u Split. Molim Vas odgovorite mi na ovu poruku ili nazovite na broj mob 098206243.
    Srdačan pozdrav,
    Igor
    Kale I have a question, I'm " helping " another member here with their BA-3K…
    My driver board has a 8 pin output, HIS has a 10 pin and there is supporting circuitry for all 10 pins. Question are the two incompatible, and NOT interchangeable ?
    Yes, you should only remove material what is just enough to dismount potentiometer, because you have to leave enough material to re-nail potentiometer shaft.
    Kale Thank you for your response, you english is not bad at all. I guess the simple question is on the Sansui pot you just remove material till you can get the wiper out?
    Hello again Kale, I have a procedure question for you. On one of my BA-3K's the volume pots are VERY stiff, I " think" due to bending on the shafts. SO I noticed on your AU-20K restore pix you ( grind, file, do something ) with the swedge to hold the wiper on the shaft... I think if I could get them apart I could do a SLIGHT ream and polish out. My pots still work and IF I try to repair the mechanicals.. I don't want to break it. Could you offer any advise on the proper take apart? I can't find replacement pots that have the correct thread, or if the thread is correct it the wrong taper, or the shaft is wrong... HELP... Thank you! Mike
    Kale, do you have any BA-3000 parts lying about? Looking for 1 knob ( right volume ) & a meter plastic face.
    Thanks
    Mike
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom