K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hey Kenny,

I have a pair of Santa Maria II's that I was going to restore, but have decided to sell I think. Are you still in the market? Both woofers intact, one mid intact, one tweeter intact. Paper/glue "fixed" the other tweets and mid. I have bought 4 Jensen P35VAH tweeters to replace originals. Let me know if you are interested or if you know of anyone, thanks.
    Hey whats up Ken !! Glad u saved a pair of those awesome speakers !!!! Great Job!!! Try this site for the grills they can custom made just about everything ... http://www.foamspeakergrilles.com/ As for powering em up I tried a lot of different combos but I founf that the Pioneer SX-X3X is the best... Trust me u have to try it with one!!! I personnally use a Pioneer SX-535 not a beast with its 25 watts . It drives my 4 Santa speakers with ease... Make sure never to overpower them cause they are VERY sensitive especially the tweets... Dont use em with todays equipement... ull blow them!!! U have to try them with a PIONEER !!! I live in QUEBEC if u ever come around here drop me a line

Take care

Cbret
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom