Recent content by kevinkeyser

1. kevinkeyser

Lets See All Them Axes

Before, during and after. This was a dumpster find that my sons guitar teacher (Shawn) gave to us. Maybe somebody was mad at Bob and Tom lol. I reshaped it into a Mustang shape. Added Hand wound pickups and lots of controls, switches and coil taps. All the knobs, switches and buttons was...
  2. kevinkeyser

Lets See All Them Axes

Very cool inlay. Thanks for sharing.
  3. kevinkeyser

Lets See All Them Axes

Hi Here is a guitar that I finished for a Christmas gift. The top is black walnut and the back of the body is mountain ash. Both woods are from the Adirondacks. The body is a Tele, but the neck is a Strat neck. It sounds great, but it is heavy. I did not pocket the body.
  4. kevinkeyser

Hello, from Elkhart, IN.

Eclectic Yes. I recently "inherited" the Carver and Bose. It belonged to my father in law, who bought it to keep up with my stuff. After some reading, it seems that some of the gear is still regarded as pretty good, "good for me" I chose well back in the day. As for living in Elkhart and...
  5. kevinkeyser

Hello, from Elkhart, IN.

Thanks, Glad to be here. Looking at the system pics is like a trip down memory lane.
  6. kevinkeyser

Hello, from Elkhart, IN.

Hello to all, New to this site. I got into HiFi audio 35 years ago. Then work, marriage, and kids, retired the audio obsession. My 16 year old son plays guitar and is into music (classic rock and blues, Thank GOD). So I am resurrecting the old gear. I will post picture as I get gear out...
Back
Top Bottom