Recent content by kikook

1. K

AK is 19 years old, so we're having a raffle.

May 29, 2006
  2. K

Fluctuating Signal Meter?

error, sorry.
  3. K

Electrolyt Capacitors

My 2230 is also very smooth, my 1060 (also Cap coupled) is more detailed.
  4. K

Kenwood kr 4200

Culprit found. Qe15 was dead (2SC983), replaced with 2SC3468, all is ok now. :thmbsp:
  5. K

Kenwood kr 4200

Some years later..... I have also some trouble on my KR-5200 with the relay. The relay doesn't want to engage. I found no DC, so I engage the relay by myself : the sound is good. De12 is good Found 34v between CE of Qe19. If I make a contact between C and E of Qe19 the relay engage...
  6. K

Yaqin VK-2100 tube integrated amp

Thanks for the tips too ! On mine, I must adjust the bias to 35mv because if I adjust at less there is a buzz in the speakers. Strange....
  7. K

2500 need work and little help

Knobs received ! You can see the 2500 on my site (with a lot of other Marantz stuff too) : www.audiovintage.homeip.net French description of course but big pictures :)
  8. K

It cost me 20€ for the three knobs, including shipping from Germany, two are like new, the third have some little scratchs on it.
  9. K

Yes, the pics :thmbsp: The three missing knobs have been found in Germany, I'm waiting for them this week. You can see my collection (without the 2500 for the moment) on my site : www.audiovintage.homeip.net
  10. K

It's alive :) !!!! There was a bad contact between the tube and the connector, nothing else :) I'm very happy ! :)
  11. K

Caps and diode are new on the power supply board. 2SK30 are also new on the scope board, the video transistors were tested ok (not 2sc1507 but 2sc1756) But the scope don't work :( There is a very little illumination at the base , nothing at all on the front screen. The receiver is working...
  12. K

Thanks Helmut, the switch was exactly the problem :) I've just push the axle without remove the switch (like you say, seems to be very, VERY difficult to remove the board). Now I have sound on the two channels, leds and lamps are working too ! Now I'm waiting for the caps and diode for the...
  13. K

Oh Thanks ! Yes, a BIG Thanks Helmut! Now, I know where to search ! I will try to remove the switch board this week end and give news here ( good news of course :) ) after the operation. Thanks again Helmut ! Thierry.
  14. K

Hello all marantz lovers ! Just bought a 2500 receiver (european) with different issues. I need to replace the Q807 diode on the P800 board (and all the caps too). This is a 2DL15 diode, 1500w 0,2A, used for the non-working (for the moment :) ) Scope. I don't know what can I use for good...
  15. K

What is this diode ?

Thanks !
Back
Top Bottom