Recent content by Knotty

1. Knotty

Pioneer PL A25 Switch

Thanks but the outermost contact has been clipped off. Not really NOS after looking and reading closer. Much appreciate the help though.
  2. Knotty

Pioneer PL A25 Switch

Is this model worth saving? Does the demise of this part mean it's beyond repair?
  3. Knotty

Pioneer PL A25 Switch

Bump
  4. Knotty

Pioneer PL A25 Switch

Greetings and salutations! Hopefully this day finds you all well. I have a challenge with a burned out switch that need some ideas. Looking for e8th a replacement or if anyone has had luck refurbing one. Attached is the culprit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This turn table is in...
  5. Knotty

Pioneer DT-500 digital timer runs really fast

Today is seemed to be jumping back and forth between the normal time and the last digit and seconds display. I'll try a little deposit over the weekend and see if that helps.
  6. Knotty

Pioneer DT-500 digital timer runs really fast

Not sure if I should start a new thread about this issue, it might just be a simple fix I'm missing, like is it plugged in? Lol Everything works great but now instead of showing hours and minutes, it shows the last digit of the minutes and the seconds. I don't see an option to set it to run...
  7. Knotty

Sony HP-610A

Question related to this older thread. Does anyone have any information about the speakers that originally came with this system?
  8. Knotty

Help with speaker ID

Is it worth hanging onto? That tweeter looks kinda cool but I know looks can be deceiving lol. The horn is metal if that matters.
  9. Knotty

Help with speaker ID

Surely there must be someone who has some info on these...….
  10. Knotty

Help with speaker ID

Hello everyone, I hope the COVID situation finds you all well. I disassembled a Packard Bell console that someone had put a Sansui 1010 into. I pulled the speakers since they all seemed work inspite of the cab being in rough shape. Can anyone tell me if they are worth keeping? Many thanks!
  11. Knotty

SA-608 Repair

12. Knotty

SA-608 Repair

First off, so grateful for the help. I'll be jumping back into this over the weekend and will post my results. Yes the speakers posts connected to where you plug the speakers on the back of the unit.
  13. Knotty

SA-608 Repair

:dunno:
  14. Knotty

What's your latest audio purchase?

Yes, tired and excited at the same time, it is a PL-41. Post has been edited. Good catch, thanks. :rockon:
  15. Knotty

What's your latest audio purchase?

Another piece of the Pioneer system falls into place. Just picked up a PL-41in really great shape with a Pickering V-15 Micro IV. Just tuned and set up. It is a beast! Bigger than I expected and sounds really clean. :banana: Oh happy day!
Back
Top Bottom