Recent content by kreichenbach

1. kreichenbach

Boston Acoustics A200 - help with midrange drivers

The terminals shown in the original post are on the closed back midrange.
  2. kreichenbach

Covid lockdowns, 6 months later......

Very Nice! Love the bar!
  3. kreichenbach

Jafco towers identify

Maybe a version of the Creative 500. My pair has the same driver layout but a different mid-range and tweeter (both are Philips). Also, my controls only have two adjustments instead of the three that yours have. I am curious to see what woofers you have if you are willing to take them out and...
  4. kreichenbach

Jafco towers identify

Remind me of the speakers discussed here: https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/help-id-these-circa-1978-speakers.853690/
  5. kreichenbach

Kenwood KR-950

I had the black version in High School/college until about 1995. it was discarded when it got scratchy....before I found Audiokarma and Deoxit. I wish I still had it to go with the TT, Cassette deck and speakers that I still have.
  6. kreichenbach

Yamaha speakers ID needed

NS-451 looks very close but not black. Beaten by 10 minutes!!
  7. kreichenbach

Mystery speakers!!

I have some Bang & Olufsen speakers that look similar and are wired that way.
  8. kreichenbach

Ohm D Speaker Upgrade to C

If you find them and can take some pictures, I would love to map out the difference required for the high tweeter!
  9. kreichenbach

Ohm D Speaker Upgrade to C

Watching with interest. I have a pair of D2s and a pair of the Matsushita tweeters but I'm not sure how to modify the crossover.
  10. kreichenbach

Avantek FIVE speakers by Audio Pro?? Anyone familiar with these speakers or even the brand?

I think it is a center channel designed like a platform to go under a old tube style TV. I saw something very similar a few weeks ago and when I looked it up that's what it was (can't remember the model/manufacturer...)
  11. kreichenbach

Antique store find turned into sub box

Very Nice!
  12. kreichenbach

Show your Bicycle !

Seasonally appropriate 2013 Surly Moonlander!
  13. kreichenbach

Help ID these circa 1978 speakers

Thanks for the info mhardy! You are an invaluable AK resource!! Although I am now cursing you as I troll Ebay for a quad of 10" CTS or Philips Woofers!!:music::thumbsup:
  14. kreichenbach

One of my speakers does have a sticker that has fallen off, but it does say Creative 500 and lists the speaker specs if I recall.
  15. kreichenbach

Dchurch, if you look at the written description of the Creative Autograph 200 from the attachments in post #9 or #12 from mhardy above, I bet they match the dimensions of your speakers.
Back
Top Bottom