Lastplace
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hi i came across your reply for the VTA adjustment for the sony PUA7. I have a Sony PS-X9 with the PUA-9 and need instructors adjusting VTA. The manual is unfortunately in Japanese.
    Hey man, total newb - random question... I came a cross your thread from a few years back about the auto cue on your 1610. I might be picking one up because the 1300 I am in love with slipped away, but this deck I'm lookng at has a similar issue. I see that you're still listing a 1610 one of your rigs, and had to ask if hte silicone damping fluid did the trick? Any tips if I'm undertaking the same proceedure?
    hey, i just wanted to keep this under the covers. KLH 17's is possessive. it is more correct to use: KLH 17s, which makes it plural. i got my daughter started on creeping illiteracy by pointing out the mis-spelling of jewelry as jewlery and defense as defence (which is in de back yard).

these things are PAINTED onto signs in public. what the HELL is wrong with the sign painters with no dictionary?

no offense meant, just a minor point to make. and its smaller than the one on the top of my head.

;^)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom