1. lbcgav

motor for nakamichi bx-300

Thank you!
  2. lbcgav

Could you tell me a few to look for?
  3. lbcgav

Yeah, that's what I plan to do at this point.
  4. lbcgav

Too late!
  5. lbcgav

Apparently ES Labs sells them for $65 plus $20 shipping. I'd probably rather just find a used BX-1. The reason I need a new one is I roached the original. I was following a video on Youtube on how to clean the commutator and brushes. The guy uses a steel brush on a Dremel, which works fine...
  6. lbcgav

I know this is very old, but do you still have a replacement part for this motor?
  7. lbcgav

McIntosh preamp with 2 tape ins/outs

Can anyone provide me with a recommendation for a Mc pre with 2 tape inputs to match with an MC452? I currently have a C34V. FYI, I haven't received the power amp yet. Just placed the order with AC today. I would like to take advantage of the quad balanced design, so I'm not sure the C34V...
  8. lbcgav

C34V recap

I just picked up another C34V after years of being without one. I did a full recap of it and started her up. My heart sank to my stomach when I heard a horrible buzz and shut it off immediately. I went downstairs to eat dinner and came back up to gather my thoughts and look over some photos...
  9. lbcgav

Ali Express take up reels?

I've ordered about 6 reels from Ali Express. All good quality and you can get ones that include nice boxes as well. It's cheaper to buy the AE reels and LPR35 pancakes than ordering the RTM tape with reels.
  10. lbcgav

help choosing a Technics TT!

I would wait and see if an SL-Q2 or Q3 shows up.
  11. lbcgav

Turntable Feet From Mnpctech

+1 I wonder if you're thinking of someone else.
  12. lbcgav

Turntable Feet From Mnpctech

I agree that they make some great feet. I think they're a little obtrusive and wish they'd make some closer to the original size, though. Their feet for the sansui SR-838 and 929s are perfect, however.
  13. lbcgav

Show Me Your Sansui!

That must be one of the nicest 9090DBs I think I've seen. If that wood veneer is original, I don't think I've seen such nice figuring in an original Sansui cabinet.
  14. lbcgav

G-9000 with a problem

+1. I'm not sure where you see water damage. Looks like normal oxidation to me, especially if you don't see rust inside.
  15. lbcgav

My most important Sansui acquisition yet?

I think everyone can agree you are the undisputed king of Sansui accessories!
Back
Top Bottom